Thursday, February 21, 2013

Thanks, Pawrents & Presents

Hi ever'body!  We want to thank you all so much for helping us reach (and then exceed) our goal of 100 followers!  Mom is so happy she was even doing a dance.


Some of you wanted a driver's license like the ones we posted yesterday.  It is easy to do, just follow this link (Agent 8787, that means you too):  Dog License.  You will see at the top where you click to make your license.
"It's real easy"


Today our pawrents were sneaking off without us.  Since we now have our driver licenses, we got into mom's Explorer and followed them to see what they were doing.  This is what we saw . . . they started to ski . . . without us!!

We told mom that was not nice but she said that in a few weeks there will be something new for us to do with them - we are going to start running!  Yup, they said we were finally old enough to start running with them.  We are so excited for that!!



I have to tell you what happened last night.  I was kind of mad at mom for it but now I am okay so don't worry.  She called me and Stanley up cuz we went outside for our last pee before bedtime.  We both came right away.  Stanley went in the door and I ALMOST did, then remembered that I forgot mom's present.  I like to bring in a toy, stick, leaf, anything I can find to let her know I love her very much.  Anyway, I ran back down the stairs, grabbed it, and than came back up.


Mom acted really weird and started giving me the DROP IT command.  So I did even though I wanted to bring it in the door to give to her.  So then I came in the door and she yelled at dad and he came running.  I was waiting for SOMEBODY to tell me thank you but no one ever did!  Mom even called me "gross"!  I did NOT deserve this treatment.  Especially after I brought her a special present of a dead mouse.  Sometimes life isn't very fair!


Murphy 

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooo your peeps went cross country skiin and they didn't take y'all?!!! Good thing they pawmised to take you runnin with them huh. Guess they can stay out of the dog house this time ;)

Waggin at ya,
Roo

GOOSE said...

So what is wrong with a dead mouse for a gift? Your mom is weird. I think you were very thoughtful. Congrats on going beyond 100 followers.
Blessings,
Goose

Two French Bulldogs said...

That drop it command stinks! Yipppeeeeee for 100 followers. We are getting our license
Benny & Lily

Val said...

Congrats on the 100+ followers, after all who won't want to follow you two cool doods. You're going to love running with your peeps. As for the pressie you bring your peeps---tell your mom is could have been worse (it cold have been poop :( LOL

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

100+ Followers Yippppppeeeeeeee CONGRATULATIONS to you AGENT 8787M and Agent 8787S. THAT is TREE MEN DUS.
Guess WHAT just in honor of you hitting that milestone... Frankie said.. OKAY Ernie I'll take you to get YOUR Driver's License just like your furends have... (just beclaws I need to get mine renewed) and guess what We DID IT.
I (agent 8787E) can NOT believe that your mom didn't LOVE the deaded mouse pressie. I got one fur MY mom a few months ago and SHE loved it. She put it right on top of her Beloved Poops Sculpture Pile!! SHE was really Proud of me.
Hey Doods... I may have done a bad thingy.... FRANKIE FARTer talked me into it... he said I had to tell MY FOXY ROXY all the bad stuffs about ME so she would be able to decide if she even wants to be FURENDS with me. SO today I did it... NOW I am REALLY SCARED. What if she HATES me now that she knows the Bad stuffs? {{{WHINE WHIMPER}}}
Agent 8787E

My Mind's Eye said...

MOL MOL MOL Murphy are you part feline!! I had no idea K9s considered a deaded mouse a good pressie for their Mom's. So let me be the first to say thank you for your Mom and WELL DONE kudos on the great hunt. MOL MOL MOL

I bet you and Stanley are looking forward to joining your peeps on their running trips.
Lots of hugs your BFFF and I'm proud of you
Madi

Anonymous said...

Man Murphy, out here were we live, we are always chasing them suckers, Bites is getting real good at catching them, Me I need some work!

Your Pals
Susie & Bites

Anonymous said...

Riley brought a dead mouse inside the house a year or two ago. She was headed to hide it under my pillow in my bed but we intercepted her before she could do that, thankfully!!

Glad you exceeded 100 followers!! :) We were happy to help.

Elyse and Riley

NanaNor's said...

We pawrents just don't appreciate those presents too much-especially if it is a dead critter. Don't ask me why though. Loved seeing your mom and dad cross country skiing. This weekend we are going snow shoeing. Such fun. Hope you had a great day and thanks for the info about the d.l.-still pondering whether Hunter is mature enough for one.
Happy Paws to you.
Noreen & Hunter

Idaho PugRanch said...

Hello Doods!! Yea don't think a mouse would go over too big at our house either. Congrats on exceeding the 100!
hugs
Bailey, Hazel & Greta

KSO said...

Congrats on so many followers! Y'all are great bloggers and deserve it!

Cara n Crew said...

hee hee! very cool that you pups were able to spy on your folks, and concats on being able to run - Wriggley says you'll have fun running with your pawrents.

Murphy, we don't understand why your mom didn't like your present. you can bring us a dead mousie any time.

Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

Scooter said...

CONGRATS on the 100 followers!! Now bout that mouse business, I have done the same thing twice, I bring it in to show her and she totally freaks out. Peeps!! They have NO appreciation for the good things that we do *sigh*

wags
Jazzi and Addi

Duncan said...

Ahhhh so much material to work with in this post. CONGRATS on hitting the 100 followers. No doubt you'll be at 200 by the end of next week. Now about the mouse ... Did you decide it was worth it? I can't decide if its really worth going for it full force if mom isn't going to appreciate the effort??

GizmoGeodog said...

Hi Doods! Happy for you that you met your goal...Isn't that drivers license handy? Iz trying to get Momz to let me go to the dawgie store on my own but so far she's afraid I'll go crazy in the treats aisle Happy Friday!

Mollie said...

Yeah, I'm gonna have a license, wonder if she will buy me a car to go with it :) Look at your Humoms, how wonderful :) xx00xx

Mollie and Alfie

Katie http://myminipetpig.com/ said...

Congrats on the 100 followers, yay! We are almost there too and it sure feels good :-)

Sometimes "drop it" is not a fun thing to do!

Oink oink,
Katie and Coccolino the mini pig

Marg said...

Oh that sure will be fun for you two to go running with the Peeps. We can't wait to see that so we will need some pictures. You two are too cute. Have a great week end.

Idaho PugRanch said...

Hey Murphy & Stanley, thanks for stopping by on my birthday!! Good luck next week with your CGC test!! We had a practice test too so Mom knew what I needed to work on. My hardest thing was the "out for a walk" cause I tend to forge, Mom talked to me alot to keep me with her. Mom also thought I would struggle with the grooming part cause I don't like people to mess with me but I did OK. Just relax I know you Doods will do well!
hugs
Greta,
Bailey & Hazel too