Friday, February 6, 2015

Better Peed Off Than Peed On - BOL!

Furst of all we want to thank the Blogville Pawlice Department for running such a great academy for new recruits!  We thoroughly enjoyed reading the series.  We hope all the assistants had fun putting it together - well done!  And congrats to the new junior pawlice officers.  It is a fine looking class!

Secondly, we want to remind everyone that the deadline for the Heart 2 Heart Dance is MIDNIGHT (MST) TONIGHT!!

Remember that the 24th of this month is Brush Your Teeth Day!  So get those photos and videos ready!

Something happened on our birfday on Tuesday that I forgot to tell you about. Something very special!  I peed on Stanley for the furst time ever!  Yup, I sure did!  We were taking a pee before going into the pet store and Stanley was squatted down and I walked right up to him and hiked my leg and peed on his butt!  It was wonderful.  Stanley peed on me once so now I got even!  Now the reason I just remembered this today was cuz it was our marathon training day and we went for our 6 mile run and then . . .


Yup, I did it again!  He stuck his head under me and I peed so much it was running down his neck!  Sheesh, you'd have thought he would have moved!  Anyway, it was a great run and the weather was pawfect.  Actually it was pawfect for mom and dad but a bit warm for me and Stanley.  So we kept stopping . . .


Now that we are Mayorz we have lots more pee mail to read!



Mom says it was a record for stop-and-go today.  Wow, a record!


Of course once we got home we were pooped.  After we slept a bit we had a bath.  I'm not sure why cuz nobody peed on me (I actually peed 2 times on Stanley).


If you notice, Stanley's legs are filthy cuz he got hot and had to stop by a creek at the park to cool his belly down so he got kinda muddy too.


Anyway, we had a really fun time!  We might be a bit scarce this week as we'll be working on the Heart 2 Heart post.  Me and Stanley want it to be special since it is our furst Mayoral event and mom said we need to put her on the payroll.



Murphy & Stanley

25 comments:

Cara n Crew said...

ewwww...yet, molol! poor Stanley :D we suppose it is fair that you had to endure a bath too, Murphy. Enjoy your weekend!

Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

C.L.W.STEP said...

Joey dog here. Chester did that to me once while I was squatting and couldn't do anything about it. Bummer! He can be such a brat sometimes! Don't worry. He got properly chastised! Good luck on your training. And thank you ahead of time for the work you're putting into the Heart-to-Heart party! We can't wait!

Ranger said...

I'm sure da H2H dance will be fabulous. I can't wait.
Wags,
Ranger

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Bella--who is a girl--is always peeing on us because she can't wait until we're finished to add her bit to pee-mail!

Anonymous said...

Man , never, never, never had that happen to any of us........oh barharhar, Murphy, thinkin here you may need a bigger bed, and one to put your head higher then your butt....careful your brain may explode with all that blood!

The Mad Scots

Millie and Walter said...

OMD! We can't believe Stanley just stood there while you peed on him.

KB said...

You peed on your brother????? Does that mean that you own him now?

One time, we had a young male dog who couldn't find a tree to pee on so he came over and raised his leg to pee on ME!

Idaho PugRanch said...

Sometimes Mom is afraid that Bailey will pee on Mabel, she gets too curious!!
hugs
Mr Bailey, Hazel & mabel

M. K. Clinton said...

My Golden Retriever big brother, Tucker used to pee on my head when I was little. He was my best friend, so we let it slide. BUT twice?!?! BOL!

GOOSE said...

You better watch out Murphy, Stanley might be looking to get you back.
Blessings,
Goose
ps- remember to pee BEFORE you come to church next week.

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

BOL....Our Mama tried that whole payroll thing. We just ignored her!!

Great job peeing on Stanley, Murphy!!
Smileys!
Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

Brinley Westie said...

Man, I's glad I lives wiff anudder girl instead of boy if dat's yer ideer of a gud time, peein' on each udder...

I gits enuff baffs already.

zoepheedogs said...

We would agree that it's better to be peed off than peed on!! BOL!

Kinley Westie said...

Me too Finley. I's real glad you's a girl after readin dis.

WFT Nobby said...

Gosh, we really are not sure that peeing on your fellow mayor is appropriate behaviour Murphy, much less anything to boast about. Maybe a judgement from Hizzonor Frankie is required…
Toodle pip!
Bertie.

Unknown said...

OMD snorts we are speechless. Have a super Saturday.
Best wishes Molly

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari Om
..............aarrrghhhh TMI Murphy.................. if you won't pay mum, at the very least let her have a stop-free run from time to time..... Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

bichonpawz said...

You two are a riot! We can't wait for the dance! It will be awesome!
xo Chloe and LadyBug

Cowspotdog said...

you do like tired after such a peed off morning :)

Lovable Lily said...

Oh goodness, that's soooooo funny! I, Lily Belle, pee'd on my Mommy's head 3 times in one night when I was a baby. It was my first night of obedience class and that was my way of telling Mommy I didn't want to go back again. She wasn't very happy with my antics!!

We're looking forward to the dance. And we agree with your Mom. Money + Mom = Happy Camper!

Hugs,
Lily Belle & Muffin

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

Hahahahaha! Phod has peed on Lee's head before! She didn't move either.

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Bertie is wrong... Ernie the Attorney from the Paw Furm of vonSchnitzel, Ketchem and Deadem... and I Judge F. Furter... would not take or hear this case... We pee on each other rather OFTEN..
OMD this is PEE Day... Sarge made PEE Shooter ART and showed it on his blog..
BTW.... the best time to fire your Pee Shooters at your brother... is when he is Firing his Poop Shooter... Just sayin.

Julie said...

Hehe, Murphy peed on Stanley, hilarious! I finks they's gonna be great Mayors of Blogsville
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

sprinkles said...

I remember the day after my dad died, my mom and I took his beagle for a walk in the neighborhood. We ran into another dog we had never met before. The other dog hiked his leg and peed. The beagle got up really close to it - like so close that he almost got pee on his nose! I don't know why he got up close like that, but it was kind of funny. It made me laugh during a sad time.

Lassiter Chase and Benjamin said...

Lol on the peeing on your brother part. Sounds like something we would do.