Friday, March 23, 2012

Best Happy Day Ever!

Today was a special day, probably the most important day of my life.  Today Stanley and I came home to live with Mom and Dad!  When I saw my mom and dad walk in the house to pick us up I couldn't stop wagging my tail.  Mom noticed right away and picked me up.  I was so glad she noticed.  They loaded me and Stanley into the big red truck and drove us home.  It took quite awhile.  Stanley was crying for awhile but I didn't cry at all!

Once we got home, the first thing we did was go into the back yard.  Of course the first thing I did was go pee.  My mom was so happy when I started peeing.  She started petting me and telling me I was a good boy.  It made me feel so good that the whole time I was peeing I was wagging my tail.
The first time I went pee in my own yard!
The next thing we did was walk to the edge of the yard, where it goes down a steep hill.  The view is incredible!  Stanley started taking a step down the hill but backed up.  Then later on we both went down the hill.  Mom was surprised we went down the hill.  She told dad she thought it would be weeks before we went hill climbing.
Me and Stanley, seeing the whole world for the first time!
 We decided we'd better check out the lava rock by the bird bath.  We really liked climbing around it because it takes extra skill.
Me and Stanley go exploring on the lave rocks.
Stanley thought he was king of the hill when he decided to stand on top of the big turtle.
Stanley showing off his ability to climb turtles.
 When we started getting tired, we decided it might be a good idea to take a nap under the wheel barrow.
We like relaxing under the wheel barrow.
When mom saw I was getting tired she thought it might be better to take a nap on her lap.  I sure liked that!
Napping on Mom's lap
After awhile I woke up, all refreshed and ready to do it all over again.
On Mom's lap.
Me and Stanley talked it over and we think we're very lucky pups.  We have a great mom and dad and they think we are the most amazing dogs who ever lived!  We can tell we are going to have a wonderful life together.  Mom reminded me to thank everyone who looked forward to our arrival with her and dad.



Murphy & Stanley

22 comments:

Berts Blog said...

Your home. I am so excited. And it looks like the most beautiful place to live too.

Welcome little buddies. WElcome

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Welcome home, Stanley and Murphy - you are two adorable boys. We heard about you from Bert. Bet you are two very happy pups.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Just Ramblin' said...

Two of the cutest pups ever! Congrats to being at home with a loving family. : )

GOOSE said...

Hey boys WELCOME. I hope to see you in the furs real soon. Your going to have a Great life with your mom and dad.
Blessings,
Goose

The Daily Pip said...

Hey fellas! Welcome to your new home and welcome to blogville!

Can't wait to read more about your new life.

Your pal, Pip

Bassetmomma said...

Welcome Murphy and Stanley!!

Wyatt said...

Life is good, Murphy and Stanley!! Welcome :D

Wyatt and Stanzie

klahanie said...

Greetings,
Yes, tis I, Penny the Jack Russell dog and modest internet star. I'm staying on my human's computer just long enough to come over and say 'hi' or 'arf', thanks to Bert and his human Vickie :)
A big welcome to the world, Murphy and Stanley and may you have much fun amongst us here in blogville.
Pawsitive wishes and doggy kisses, Penny xx

Molly the Airedale said...

You are just the cutest pups, Murphy and Stanley! Welcome~

Love ya lots,
Mitch

Scooter said...

Hey Murphy & Stanley!
Wow, you're home! Welcome to your new life and welcome to Blogville. I'm Sarge (my Dad's human name is Stanley!) and I'm Chief of Police for Blogville. Looks like you have a wonderful territory and a great pack to live in. Love that frog-sitting pix! BOL.
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, COP

Murphy said...

Thanks for such warm greetings everyone! Stanley and I are happy to report that Day #1 with Mom and Dad was beyond our wildest dreams. Just wonderful!

Val said...

Oh my goodness are you two CUTE!!! Welcome to your new home. Look forward to reading about all your adventures!!

Ina in Alaska said...

Sweet little pups! Congratulations, we heard all about you from Bert!

The Army of Four said...

Bert sent us over! Welcome to the blogosphere, pups!
Play bows,
Zim

K9 Katastrophie said...

Bert sent us. Welcome to Blogville!

Licks,
Ruthie

24 Paws of Love said...

You two are so adorable! And brothers no less. That is awesome!! Mom and Dad must really have their hands full!! :)

Mr. Logan and Ms. Baci said...

Welcome to the doodle world! Bert told us all about you!

Murphy said...

Thank you! We would love to visit your blog to see some pics of your Doods but it doesn't link.

Scooter said...

Hey Stanley and Murphy. Bert sent us over and it is really nice to meet you. Welcome to Blogville and you are both gonna love it here. YOu two are just the cutest!! Drop by my blog anytime and I hope we can be friends.

wags
jazzi

STELLA and RORY from Down Under said...

Howdy Murphy and Stanley (and by the way we love your names), we are pleased to meet you. We popped over from Bert's blog. Welcome to blogville and we hope you have lots of great adventures. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

Bailey Be Good! said...

My buddy Bert led me here, and I'm so glad he did! You two are so adorableee! I can't wait to follow your lives and watch you as you learn new things. :)

Woofs & hugs, <3

~Bailey (Yep, I'm a girl!)

Mr. Logan and Ms. Baci said...

We don't have a blog. :( We live vicariously through Bert's Blog. Miss Vickie took pictures of us today while we were out for our Saturday play day. She said she would send them to you. You can find other pictures of us on Bert's Blog though.