Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Much Better Night

Brotherly Love
Murphy finally got used to being in his crate and we all had a much better night. I think of my crate as a bachelor pad.  I chew on my toys and really like stretching out on the soft warm pad Mom made for each of us. We only woke up twice to make a potty call outside.    Me and Murphy slept so well, and were so full of energy that Dad took us outside to romp for about an hour. Dad put a fence around the roses, so we would not chew on them.

I taught Murphy how to go up and down the stairs.  Now he doesn't have to be carried as much.  There are a lot of other things that I want to teach Murphy, but first I need to learn them.  After our exercise time, me and Murphy were ready for more napping.  I really love Mom, Dad, and Murphy.

Stanley

6 comments:

Bassetmomma said...

Oh so much to learn and teach! Your doing a great job with your brother Stanley!

NanaNor's said...

So adorable, I knew you would both settle in very quickly. Now you just have to teach your mom and dad some tricks.
Hugs, Noreen

Molly the Airedale said...

You guys are smart that you're climbing stairs at a very early age. I was 9 months old before I learned!

Love ya lots,
Mitch

GOOSE said...

Stanley you are a great brother to Murphy. I am very happy you had a good night.
Blessings,
Goose

Scooter said...

Oh man!! you two are learning so much and there are 87 bazillion things still to learn WTG Murphy and Stanley!!

wags
Jazzi

Berts Blog said...

You look so cute curled up together in that little bed. Bet you don't last long in that though. You are gonna grow so fast, you will need a bigger bed before you know it.

My Vickie is just goin crazy having to wait to meet you. But I told her that you need all your shots before you come out and meet the world. She is a bit impatient.