Friday, March 9, 2012

Murphy's Surprise

Today was a wonderful day!  It was a total surprise when my mom and dad came walking in the door!  I was busy snuggling with my brothers and sisters and my mom just walked in, picked me up and held me close to her!  I snuggled my nose into her neck and tried to memorize her scent.  She said that in two more weeks she's coming back to take me and Stanley home forever!  I am very excited!  We had our first family picture taken too!

Dad with Stanley and me and Mom.  Stanley looks even bigger than his giant self since he is closest to the camera.

Murphy and Mom

I admit, I am a bit of a poser.  Mom thinks I am very handsome.

This is me and Stanley, he hogs up the whole place.

Stanley likes to lay on top of me.  I don't mind so much.

Murphy

2 comments:

Sherri said...

They are so cute, Stanley definitely looks bigger, not sure how Murphy handles him laying on top of him. Love their contrasting colors.

E. Jane said...

Congratulations! They are beautiful and very lucky puppies!