Thursday, December 20, 2012

Our New Motto

We are getting closer and closer to Christmas.  Me and Stanley keep sniffing our stockings.  There are lots of good smells in them but they are hanging too high for us to get into them.

My stocking is the one on the left with the paws.
So we just keep playing to pass the time until Santa Paws comes with new toys and treats.  The situation is getting kind of desperate because Dr. Destruction Stanley has destroyed most of our toys!  The other day another package was delivered to our home but it was for mom.
What??  The package is NOT for us??  But I'm so cute!
It was from our Aunt Ellen.  She lives in southern California and is mom's BFF.  "What could this be" she wondered aloud.    So she opened it, took something out, and set it on the couch.  

Stanley took a closer look.
 Mom said it is our new motto and some of the best advice she's heard in a long time.  Thank you Auntie Ellen!



 Keeping Calm and Barking On . . .

Murphy & Stanley


Pee Ess - Our friend Mollie "Christmasized" us!  Thank you Mollie!

For once I'm bigger than Stanley!



16 comments:

Mollie said...

Stockings hanging wiff treats in, you guy'z need to sort out a plan :) Have a funtastic Furzday xx0xx

Mollie and Alfie

GOOSE said...

That is a great motto. I bet if Stanley boosted you up you could get to the yummy stuff in the stocking.
Blessings,
Goose

Declan said...

Woof Woof! Deccy x

Unknown said...

Great cushion and we love Mollie Christmastising you guys. Have a terrific Thursday.
Best wishes Molly

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

OH MY.... We Saw your Christmasized pic on Mollie's blog... butt didn't even REALIZE that YOU were Bigger than Stanley in it. THAT is Grrrreat.

LOVE your New MOTTO... Pawfect, we think. Just Pawfect.

Bassetmomma said...

Those stockings are so cute! I bet you can't wait to dig into them. I love the cushion your Momma got. :)

Two French Bulldogs said...

You have the cutest stockings. Bet they are filled with lots of special prizes
Benny & Lily

A Day In The Life Of A Goose said...

Hehehe, I love your new motto! Perfect!! My stocking isn't out yet, due to Christmas decoration havoc that has been occurring recently with Little Bit! She still doesn't understand that they aren't toys! :-/ Can't wait for it to be filled though!!!

Millie and Walter said...

You boys have very cute stockings. I love your new pillow and motto.

Millie

Berts Blog said...

PErfect plan. Play until Christmas.
I can't wait to see what's in your stocking....
Bert

NanaNor's said...

Hi Boys,I think the new motto is great and just perfect for you. Hunter keeps getting some of his presents early-oh I guess I need to buy more for him.
Have a great Friday.
Wags, Noreen & Hunter

Unknown said...

Oh! Christmas Stockings! Ours are hanging, but nothing gets putinto them until Christmas eve.
Kisses
Nellie

My Mind's Eye said...

Murphy and Stanley we like your stockings...Guess what I don't have a stocking...but I have a basket of toys that stay out all the time...mom refreshes them with catnip

Oh do we love your Mom's new pillow too. BFFs are always so thoughtful
Hugs madi

Cotton said...

I like your stockings :)
Cotton

Dougall-the-Scottie said...

I LIKE that motto, but, I don't think my peeps would...

haopee said...

Awww, that Christmatized photo looks adorable!

Hey guys, we dropped by to greet you an Advanced Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Huggies and Cheese,

Haopee